In response to the recent developments surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to provide all of you with an update of our operations. First of all, we remain open for business and are coordinating efforts with our kitchen partner The Tipsy Steer to implement additional precautionary measures. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Additional and more frequent sanitizing of all door handles, soap dispensers, toilets, cooler door handles, ATM, Reward Terminal, POS system, handheld POS devices, tables, chairs, benches, bar top, tap handles, beer menus and all commonly touched areas.
- Employees are required to wash hands no less than every 30 minutes,
- Sanitize tap spouts every time a growler is filled as well as sanitize the inside and outside of the vessel being filled.
- Requiring all staff to stay home if they display any symptoms (fortunately, none of our staff have at the time of this posting)
- Temporarily removing board games.
What can you do to help?
- If you are displaying any symptoms or believe you may have been exposed, please stay home.
- Please wash your hands upon entering the facility, after going to the bathroom and with greater frequency than normal
- Ask a beertender or server to clean a table or chairs if they look like they need it. We’ve put extra diligence on cleaning and sanitizing, but please don’t hesitate to ask us if your space needs it.
- Continue to support your local businesses such as ours. We have beer to go in growlers and crowlers as well as food to go if you feel more comfortable drinking at home.
Like you, we are keeping a close eye on all developments and will make any and all necessary changes as this issue develops. Thanks to everybody for your continued support and for helping us keep our communities safe.