The Tap Room is reopening for Indoor Service!
Per the most recent Executive Order, the Tap Room will be reopening for indoor service starting Monday, January 11th. The details of how this will work are as follows:
- First Come First Served (No Reservation Required)
- You must check in with the Host upon arrival
- If there are open tables, we will seat you right away, otherwise we will give you an estimated wait time
- Once seated, we ask you to please remain seated unless ordering beer or food, using the restroom, or leaving the establishment
- Maximum party size is 6 people. If your group has more, you will be seated at different tables
- Masks must be worn when not seated at your table
- The Patio will remain open with heaters for those who would prefer to sit outside
Our updated hours for service and takeout will be:
Monday - Thursday 4pm - 9pm
Friday & Saturday 11am-10pm
Thank you for all of your support during these difficult times. We can't wait to see you again!