6/19/2020 12:00 PM: Please note the following changes to our seating.
As we prepare to slowly and safely return to normal, we will be making several changes to how we operate. The following is an outline of the changes we will be making.
Per the most recently issued guidance, our patio is open with a limited capacity of 50 people and the taproom is open at 50% capacity. Many businesses are having to make difficult decisions during this time of COVID-19, and we are no exception. We require that all minors be accompanied by an adult at all times an remain seated for the duration of the visit except when ordering or using the restrooms. As parents ourselves, we understand how difficult it is to keep kids seated (been there, done that)...especially younger ones. We continue to operate in the full spirit in which Invictus was founded - as a community gathering place to celebrate the unconquerable human spirit.
Here are a few other temporary changes we will be making per the most recently issued guidance.
- Reservations will be required. You may book a reservation by clicking the link below. Please note that walk-ins may be turned away if seating is not available.
- Curbside Pickup will continue.
- Masks are strongly encouraged, but will not be required
- All Employees will be required to wear a mask and gloves when customer facing
As new guidance is issued and as we learn more about how to best operate in response to this COVID-19 pandemic, we will make adjustments to our response. Please stay tuned to our website, e-mail, text messages, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates as we navigate these unique times. Thank you for your understanding. We hope to serve you at full capacity very soon.
Growler Return Procedures:
While we continue with curbside pickup, we can always use your growler returns.
- Immediately after emptying your growler, rinse it out by filling it up about 1/4 full, shake it and drain the water. Do this 3 times.
- Please do not return dirty growlers.
- Please do not use soap. It's not necessary and can leave a residue inside the vessel reducing head retention and potentially creating off flavors in the beer.
- Do not put the cap back on. Leave the cap off so it can breathe and dry out.
- When you return the growler, let one of our beertenders know how many you are returning. They will give you a coupon for a free pint once the taproom re-opens. You cannot indicate that you are dropping off a growler on the online store.
- Please do not return damaged growlers.
Thanks again and cheers!
Click Below for