4/13/20 5:45 PM: Thanks to all of you who have brought back growlers. We really appreciate it. Here is what you can do to help us out to ensure cleanliness, quality and to help limit exposure to the virus.
- Immediately after emptying your growler, rinse it out by filling it up about 1/4 full, shake it and drain the water. Do this 3 times.
- Please do not return dirty growlers.
- Please do not use soap. It’s not necessary and can leave a residue inside the vessel reducing head retention and potentially creating off flavors in the beer.
- Do not put the cap back on. Leave the cap off so it can breathe and dry out.
- When you return the growler, let one of our beertenders know how many you are returning. They will give you a coupon for a free pint once the taproom re-opens. You cannot indicate that you are dropping off a growler on the online store.
Thanks again and cheers!
Click Below for
Mon-Thurs: 4PM – 8PM
Friday: Noon – 8PM
Sat: Noon – 8PM
Sun: Noon – 4PM
Food is offered onsite in partnership with Tipsy Steer.