Although we may not always be hiring, we are always looking for beer minded individuals who would be interested in joining our team. Please fill out the application below so we can retain your information. Also check below for current open positions.
To fill out an application, Click Here.
Account Manager/Sales Representative
Invictus Brewing Co. is a fast-growing production brewery located in Blaine, MN specializing in approachable, well-balanced beers and emerging style beers. We are equally driven by traditional beers of the past as well as emerging styles. We are looking for an enthusiastic sales professional who is passionate about the craft brewing industry to join the Invictus family and help us grow our brand in Minneapolis and the areas to the North, West and South of the city. Our success is built upon the relationship-building process. This position will cover both on- and off-premise accounts throughout our self-distributed territory. In this role you will maintain sales relationships with approximately 80 existing accounts as well as establish new accounts within your territory in order to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
- Identify, establish, and maintain close working relationships with existing and new retail accounts
- Execute sales calls in person, over the phone, via text message, via e-mail and/or other communication tools to on/off premise accounts
- Coordinate and execute weekly events and tastings (requires some evening and weekend time)
- Clearly and succinctly report results and sales plan weekly to management
- Embrace and communicate Invictus company culture to accounts, their employees and the general public
- Represent Invictus Brewing Co. at festivals and events
- Promote yourself and the Invictus brand via social media
- Deliver product to accounts when necessary
- Perform other duties on an ad hoc basis to help promote the Invictus brand and drive sales.
- 2+ years of beverage sales experience in the Minneapolis area preferred, but not required
- A passion and appreciation for the craft beer industry
- A desire be a part of a fast-paced, growing company
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with customers, retailers, and management
- Ability to work with all employees of Invictus Brewing Co. in a collaborative and respectful work environment
- Ability to identify opportunities within existing relationships and new ones alike
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Passion for interacting and meeting people
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to changing situations
- Dependable vehicle with valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and insurance.
- Proficiency in Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a plus. A basic understanding is required.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary is based on experience. Benefits include health insurance, PTO, mileage reimbursement, cell phone reimbursement, free merchandise and free beer. If you are an individual with a strong work ethic and a passion for craft beer who is interested in joining our tight-knit team here at Invictus Brewing Co., please email your resume and cover letter to hr@InvictusBrewingCo.com