We are always looking for beer minded individuals who would be interested in joining our team. Please fill out the application below so we can retain your information. Also check below for current open positions.
To fill out an application, Click Here.
Invictus Brewing Co. in Blaine, MN is looking for a highly-motivated, hard-working and creative individual to join our fast-growing company. This position is for an individual with attention to detail, creativity and a focus on brewing excellent beer. It’s essential that our team members can think critically, problem solve, execute tasks precisely in a fast-paced environment, collaborate with other teammates/vendors/brewing industry professionals, communicate effectively and demonstrate high levels of integrity. This individual must also prioritize safety of him/herself and other team members at all times. This position offers a competitive salary, medical insurance and PTO.
- Execute weekly wort production according to production plan on a 15 BBL 2 vessel Brewhouse
- Develop creative and innovative recipes keeping up with trends in the market while also maintaining high quality on our established flagship and seasonal beers.
- Record detailed data on brew sheets and production software
- Plan, order, receive and stage raw materials, ensuring all inventory necessary is available for production
- Execute required CIPs on all tanks and clean/sanitize kegs
- Manage yeast to ensure healthy and happy yeast for pitching
- Manage cellar and all aspects of fermentation: Gravity readings, proper temperature maintenance, dry hop, carbonate, conditioning, etc.
- Package finished product in kegs, cans and crowlers as needed.
- Ensure the cleanliness, sanitation and upkeep of all areas of the production space
- Participate in periodic deep cleaning and maintenance tasks around the brewery
- Research and bring forward the best ideas about process and quality improvement
- Participate in scheduled in-house maintenance and upkeep
- 2+ years of wort production, cellar and packaging experience. Formal professional brewing education is preferred.
- A passion for craft beer
- Ability and willingness to work in a team, share ideas, be open to other ideas, respectfully disagree when appropriate and execute the plan that is decided upon
- Proven experience in creative recipe development
- While a typical schedule is days M – F, this individual must be able to work occasional weekends and be able to come in after-hours (late night and/or early mornings) should the need arise.
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to lift 55+ lbs regularly
- Ability to safely handle harsh chemicals, hot liquids and various gasses (oxygen, CO2, Nitrogen, etc.)
- Ability to crouch, sit, stand, pull, push, bend, and/or twist while working in confined, wet, hot, and/or cold environments
- Ability to stand for an entire shift
- Ability to climb and work on a ladder
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office and industry-specific software
Interested candidates should send their resume to hr@InvictusBrewingCo.com